- "So this is it, huh, the great new business venture that's supposed to save all of our worthless lives?"
- — Kendl Johnson.
Zeroing In is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by Varrios Los Aztecas leader Cesar Vialpando from Carl's garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro, San Andreas.
Cesar, Carl, Dwaine, and Jethro are playing cards, until Kendl comes in and reprimands them. She tells them that they should be doing what they are supposed to do; make the garage a successful business. A little later, Zero shouts out that he has developed a tracking device which notes the location of a desired vehicle based on cellphone calls made by the driver.
Carl and Zero go out of the garage. Carl gets inside a vehicle, and then Zero explains how the device works. After Zero is done, Carl immediately follows the desired vehicle. Once close enough, he clips the end of the desired vehicle, performing a PIT maneuver, forcing the driver of the vehicle to get out. Carl then gets in the vehicle and takes it back to the garage.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Don't let her trail go cold
- Force her out of her car
- Steal the car
- Drive back to the garage in San Fierro
The rewards for completing this mission are an increase in respect and $5,000. The mission Test Drive is unlocked. The player will also be able to customize street racing cars at the unlocked mod garage, Wheel Arch Angels in Ocean Flats, San Fierro. A Uranus will now spawn at the first floor of the Wang Cars dealership near the garage in Doherty.
- It's possible to finish this mission quickly by taking a shortcut through the construction site behind CJ's garage and intercepting the car before it turns left on the street where Zero's shop is located.
- If the player misses this opportunity, the car will wind its way through the streets of western San Fierro before eventually ending up on the Gant Bridge. If the player still hasn't caught up, the car will circle around the streets of Bayside before returning to the Gant Bridge, by which time the mission will likely end in failure.
- On the iOS version, if the player destroys the Uranus, the wreck of the car will be deleted upon mission failure. If the player drives the Uranus into water, they will apparently get wasted, likely to prevent the player from obtaining it. This is similar to the unique black Vincent during Home Coming. However, the Vincent can be obtained.
- The Uranus in this mission spawns in a semi-rare light pink color that does not spawn on the streets, but can be added onto the Uranus at Wheel Arch Angels.