|This article needs more images of:|
Design gallery images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "A German beauty of timeless passion and sleek design. When you're interested in class and an overpowered engine, there is no other choice."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description of Zion
The Zion is based on the 2005-2010 BMW M6, sporting more luxurious trim and wheels and slightly better performance than the convertible. This XS version also features carbon fiber mirrors, front fascia lips, side skirts and rear diffuser. The tailights of the vehicle are found from the 2002-2008 BMW 7 series. The diffuser and exhausts are derived from the 2007-2013 BMW M3. The vehicle has a longer wheel base than the Sentinel, and has an extended rear fascia. The front is exactly the same as the Sentinels, featuring a plain curved grille with radiator covers underneath another fascia.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The Zion has an average performance line, having a good handling and turn cycle, a good braking distance, and a acceptable top speed. Its main issues are to do with its engine, as its acceleration is among the worst of the Coupes class. It can take around 13 seconds to reach an average speed of 60 mph. Deformation is also quite appalling, taking only several head-on crashes to make negative cambers on the wheels, slowing the car down, and majorly effecting steering and braking.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||145 / 233 (Website)|
90 / 145 (Handling.dat)
1400 / 3086 (Website)
|13.5 Seconds||115 / 185||
Turbocharged Inline-4 (In-game model)
Mass cannot be observed.
Modifications (GTA V)
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
- Roll Cage
- Window Tint
- Wheel Accessories
Grand Theft Auto V
A convertible form of the coupe appears in-game, having only minor cosmetic changes and a retractable soft-top roof.
- The Families can be spotted driving around their territory which is in white or gray color.
- Karen owns a black Zion as seen in The Humane Labs Raid setups.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Can be bought for $50,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Spawn sometimes near Rockford Hills.
- Sometimes can be found parked near the The Families area.
- Spawns around the Del Perro Pier and Vespucci Beach.
- Tends to spawn more if the player is driving an F620.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Can be bought for $60,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Rarely spawns in traffic.
- The default radio station of the Zion are: FlyLo FM or Soulwax FM.
- The names of the three Übermacht vehicles are references to the movie The Matrix. The Oracle is a reference to the computer program that helps humans fight the machines, the Zion is a reference to the last human city, and the Sentinel is a reference to the machines the humans are at war with.
- In Judaism, Zion is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.
- The front of this car, especially the headlights and grille area, looks almost identical to the front of the Sentinel, which is also manufactured by Ubermacht.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, the Zion sells for $6,500 at Los Santos Customs.
- In Morningwood, there is a billboard with a photo of the front end of a Ubermacht Zion with the pun "DisObey", referencing to the in-game car company Obey, which parodies Audi. This is referencing to the billboard ad wars BMW (Ubermacht) and Audi (Obey) had with each other over a number of months.
- Zion Cabrio, convertible variant.
- Sentinel, a car that also manufactured by Übermacht with a similar front fascia and body to the Zion.