The coupé version (badged as Zion XS) is based on the 2005-2010 BMW M6, sporting more luxurious trim and wheels and slightly better performance than the convertible. This XS version also features carbon fiber mirrors, front fascia lips, side skirts and rear diffuser. The tailights of the vehicle are found from the 2002-2008 BMW 7 series.
The Zion Cabrio is powered by a V8 engine. It has a rapid acceleration and top speed. Its top speed is 186 mph (300 km/h).
The Zion XS is probably powered by a V10 engine and has slightly better performance than the convertible, albeit they have the same top speed. Both versions are suitable for spirited long distance traveling but can also perform very well. The steering is very responsive, but the feeling of weight is there. Overall, the handling is better than its competitor, the Schwartzer, whom is often drifty and harder to keep stable around corners.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
V8 (Zion Cabrio)
- Window Tint
- Wheel Accessories
- Spawn sometimes near Rockford Hills.
- Can be bought for $50,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Sometimes can be found parked near the The Families area.
- The Families can be spotted driving around their territory which is in white or gray color.
- The front of this car looks almost identical to the front of the Sentinel, which is also manufactured by Ubermacht.
- Its name sounds similar to Zëhn, which is 10 in German, making a nod out of the 2nd generation BMW M6 engine which has 10 cylinders lying on a V 90° block.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online the Zion sells for $6,500 at Los Santos Customs.
- The default radio station of the Zion is:
- Sentinel, a car that also manufactured by Übermacht with a similar front fascia and body to the Zion.