|This article needs more images of:|
Design gallery images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "German engineering and design taken very, very seriously. This convertible Zion model is guaranteed to put the wind in any senior executive combover."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com Description of Zion Cabrio
The Zion Cabrio reuses the same bodywork of its coupé counterpart, except that, like the 9F Cabrio or the Rapid GT, it's able to retract its roof. The same on the Zion Cabrio is made of textile fabrics, that fold up in one piece, unlike other vehicles where each section of the roof retracts in pieces.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The Zion Cabrio has an average performance line, having a good handling and turn cycle, a good braking distance, and a acceptable top speed. Its main issues are to do with its engine, as its acceleration is among the worst of the Coupes class. It can take around 13 seconds to reach an average speed of 60 mph. Deformation is also quite appalling, taking only several head-on crashes to make negative cambers on the wheels, slowing the car down, and majorly effecting steering and braking.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||145 / 233 (Website)|
90 / 145 (Handling.dat)
1400 / 3086 (Website)
|13.5 Seconds||115 / 185||
Turbocharged Inline-4 (In-game model)
Mass cannot be observed.
Modifications (GTA V)
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
- Window Tint
- Wheel Accessories
Grand Theft Auto V
- Spawn sometimes near Rockford Hills.
- Sometimes can be found parked near the The Families area.
- Spawns around the Del Perro Pier and Vespucci Beach.
- Tends spawn a little common if player is driving a Felon GT.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- The default radio station of the Zion Cabrio is Non Stop Pop FM.
- The names of the three Übermacht vehicles are references to the movie The Matrix. The Oracle is a reference to the computer program that helps humans fight the machines, the Zion is a reference to the last human city, and the Sentinel is a reference to the machines the humans are at war with.
- In Judaism, Zion is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.
- The front of this car, especially the headlights and grille area, looks almost identical to the front of the Sentinel, which is also manufactured by Ubermacht.
- The Zion Cabrio has a unique sound effect when shifting gears. In addition to the normal turbo hiss, there is a loud gear shift sound effect. This noise is unique to this vehicle.
- Zion, coupé variant.